Baked Butternut Squash
- 1 about 1 – 2 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease/spray a 2-qt baking dish.
Place squash cubes into a buttered 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper, cardamom, and brown sugar. Drizzle the melted butter and lemon juice over the top; toss to coat well.
Bake, uncovered, at 350* oven for about 30-40 minutes or until squash is to desired tenderness.