- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni
- 1(20 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2⁄3cup margarine
- 1cup seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook broccoli until tender, drain. In saucepan, heat mushroom soup and grated cheddar cheese, until cheese melts. Add cooked broccoli and stir. Put in baking dish.
Melt margarine in pan and add seasoned breadcrumbs. Stir until moist with margarine and put on top of broccoli.
Bake at 350°F until bubbly, about 25-30 minutes.