Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 package (18 ¼ ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 350°F
Greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla, in large bowl. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour 3 cups into the prepared tube pan.
In a small bowl, combine the coconut, milk, and extract. Drop by spoonfuls onto the batter.
Pour remaining batter over it; cover evenly.
Bake at 350°F, for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool completely.
Frost with chocolate frosting.