Mediterranean Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned and hollowed out
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, rinsed and minced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon oregano, minced (fresh or dry)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup feta, crumbled
- Minced parsley, to serve
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet or 13×9 baking dish.
Stir together filling ingredients: tomatoes through feta. Spoon filling into cleaned mushroom caps and place them in prepared baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Place on a serving platter and sprinkle fresh minced parsley over the top of them