Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- 1 about 1 – 2 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or1margarine, melted
Cook the frozen vegetables according to the package directions. Drain well.
Combine cooked vegetables, onion, celery, cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl, stirring well.
Spoon the mixture into a greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Stir well. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.