New Orleans Spinach Garlic Bread
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package Kraft garlic cheese (Can substitute for jalapeno cheese)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook spinach according to package.
Drain and pat dry, removing as much liquid as possible. Melt cream cheese and garlic cheese over a low fire or in microwave. Stir and blend into spinach, adding seasoning.
Cut French bread loaf in half, length-wise. Place open-faced on a cookie sheet. Spread with spinach/cheese mixture.
Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated 325°F oven.