- 1 frozen unbaked deep dish pie crust, 9-inch
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pie crust on large foil-lined baking sheet.
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.