Roast Beef Horse Radish Spirals
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavored are nice
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
Cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.